Friday, January 31, 2014

I Dwell in Milk

NOW

I AM SPEAKING

I AM ART

THE SKY IS ONE WITH
MY VISION
MY VISIONING
MY VISIONARY SOUL

I HAVE TRANSCENDED
                                          to what?
I ask the ether
TO NOWHERE
                                          is [her] answer
WHERE EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING
AT ONCE
I see it all--
                  or I can tell what's missing
I AM TRUSTWORTHY
                                       for
                                   the first
                                      time
I (EXIST) PURELY WITH EVERYONE
I AM BEAUTIFUL
ALONE
TOGETHER
EVER
EVER

I saw the sun fall past the horizon
screaming out the name

I HAVE BURNED AT THE EDGE OF THE WORLD

I AM MITHRA

I
BRING
BACK
FIRE
TO
LIGHT
THE
EARTH
EVERLASTING

No comments:

Post a Comment