Sunday, October 12, 2014

CRYING OUT!

our CHILD is with ME

SINKing in my GUT

he is words and phrases

IDEAs personified

a last HOPE for manKIND

I can carry him
into the future

wretch and bleed

SPIT HIM OUT

he will crawl on
concrete islands
listen to ivory bones

I can learn without HIM

I am a shuttle
carrying light
to its destination

BLEAR-ing out
unspoken stars

what will it look like
on the HORIZON?

my death--

what will be seen
and unseen--

tell me,

I am choking

tears seek floor
from tired eyes

I have walked too FAR

there is me
with nothing left
ahead,

I watch ALL THIS
EXISTENCE
and
CRY out!

it is morning
only morning
blue sky BLUE SKY

a child GROWing
ALONE

GRAY eyes
vibrating VISIONS

we are thoughts
thrown before us
stretching deep into the
past

DO YOU
REMEMBER
MILKY WAY?

how we got here?

my stomach erupts
puss piss blood guts goo

crawl from me!

take that STEP

be BORN

screaming into GREAT ABYSS

it is LIFE! KNOW!

IT
IS
LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment