Thursday, October 25, 2012

I woke up just to tell you

Walking through those
photos last night, each image
a different room
alternating consciousness,
altering consciousness,
both indoor and out,
then tagging the faces,
faceless features, images, actions,
reactions I've seen,
blue skies and 10 foot ceilings,
unknown bathrooms, oceans, rain,
unrecognizable gathering humanity,
laughing talking around
bonfires and street corners,
I breached the two dimensional/third
dimensional internet/photo gap, the social media
society string-suffocation theory
warping through the turnstile
machinery at slow motion speeds
I noticed all the walls set to knock down
all the names and faces linked into
the superconductor running the engine
I walked through those photos last night
tagged the locations faded
fated to my sleeping memory.

1 comment:

  1. "I breached the two dimensional/third
    dimensional internet/photo gap, the social media
    society string-suffocation theory
    warping through the turnstile"

    That is friggin' clever, wow. The beginning pace charged along. I loved the pair of alternating consciousness/altering consciousness.

    ReplyDelete