Monday, July 2, 2012

Experiments

Keep right on
Give me up those jagged edges
Those even falls, I'm wasting
My spaces are hell alright
but you leave me no choice
two to one to god damn space
I'll make my bargain alone
UNREADABLE UNCORRECTED UNDONE
A poem should always bleed ink!
A Sign! A Son!
A quarter sorry word slapped on the edges
makes me all right all formless
all the god damn way WAY

Your mysteries will be mine

Great Ghosts!
I offer hellish nightmares for betting and stuffing
holy birthdays of ole PA
in afternoon moons wavering, full,
a great corpse slinking backward to time

tread how how howl howl people standing everywhere

I fade

LINES
       LINES
               LINES
                       TWO LINES
                                       HIT IT TWICE
                                                           WHICH WORKS
                                                                                 EVENTUALLY

What really matters is how slow you are
the most care wins
the X's miss, WHAT small creatures
weep for them wholly, biblically, fitfully,

the world is an idiot's poem

1 comment:

  1. shut up, i wrote a poem about writing on the typewriter last night too. WEIRD.

    ReplyDelete