Monday, February 27, 2017

Co-Worker

At a distance
hey
      I am          that
bloated deathless soul
hey
      look here          at me
no living thing will touch me
look here          hey

--I eliminate them first
scratched them off the board
slotted them in categorical purgatory
this is the corner
where I'm left
                       where you leave me
where I'm alone

if I am like you i am
                           like          nothing
                                           like me
we have that mush to say
no words
a void of word

we have gone on in different directions
                                               from the start
passing
                      going
                                         in neither another' s
direction

it's better this way

anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment