Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A drifting

Had this dream I was climbing down escalators from some raised up perch on the floor D5 which was like a high school tho a college and I had to walk down steps to the bottom floor to get there originally and some girl was bugging me and asking me where I was from and I was looking for a classroom, something to do with science, that after  sitting in bed and thinking about I realize had to be from another dream dreamt years and years ago it was so strange and otherworldly and I back tracked but couldn't find it, or figure out where I had thought of it and I was left coldly wondering in the darkness whether I was forgetting my own life, but I was not alone with Whit sleeping on my pillow against my face and biting my hands, so that the bites retained my sanity or what was left of it

but this feeling of deja vu is eating away at my memory and I can't place the colors or the desks or the life, just the swinging on the rubber rails of the escalator and wondering why the workmen hadn't sealed the steps off if there were no steps tho I made it down easily, they weren't even mad that I risked my life swinging down 5 stories trying to find the second floor which wasn't there

Now I feel a kind of emptiness like life leeched from my bones and some lost speck of love is burnt to nothingness in me and I'll never be able to find it and bring it back, there's so many pieces missing

I see through my glasses only what the world will be

No comments:

Post a Comment