Monday, November 5, 2012

timebomb

I have two minutes to
get this all down
and now I've got to
--oh--move outta here,
dance outta here,
swing by my neck outta here
toward the
                 spit stained floor
                 ta
                 find
                 whatever
I'm supoosed to
short of
short to find
was meant to simply
follow the arching plot lines
that read submission
                           not
                           meaning
                           what
                           you
                           think
                           tho
consumer--

but what you can only think

the first thought burrow into
brain, burrowed into your
hidden brain so that even our
initial thought line beautiful process
is ruined--

only 5 seconds left
                              before
                              I'm cut off
            only this--

ah, returned.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely frantic! I loved the "hidden brain" line.

    ReplyDelete