Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Status Update (1 min ago from Somewhere)

Is
there
a
comment
on
my
status
update
yet?

It's been 10 minutes
and my refresh doesn't work
but it looks like
the CIA just checked and read
all my messages

I repeat this mantra
I delete myself

I
hope
I
spelled
everything
right
and
was
concise

Just so everyone is sure
of what I'm doing
so everyone knows where I'll be (am)
and the spiders keep crawling
within the system like
wingless angels consuming
homogenized ideas

How
do
I
know
if
what
they're
writing
is
real?

And not some sleeper program
experimental delusion
formulated by a collapsed entity
wired into our programming

I repeat this mantra
I delete myself

As
long
as
I
keep
posting
it'll
be
okay

It
is
OKay

even if I'm not sure
that the eyes on the other end
are there at all

No comments:

Post a Comment